As an independent contractor (ZZP), a self-employed coffee and catering professional, I’m for hire.
Freelance barista services for events, caterers or individuals who want to serve the best coffee possible to their guests and customers. No Pressure Coffee can cater coffee at your events of up to 100 people.Christian Peper – No Pressure Coffee
You can request my services for a short task, shift, project or to empower your coffee business with more knowledge and techniques. For instance, workshops to raise the bar for your current baristas.
Alternatively, I can support and improve your existing catering staff at your place of business and let your employees enjoy a better cup of coffee each day!
Ask yourself these questions:
- What was the last brew time for a double espresso?
- Does your double espresso yield 50 gr of coffee?
- How many grams of coffee go into a double espresso? Why?
- Do your filter baskets overflow because you need more coffee to get the flavor profile you desire? The coffees doesn’t fit?
- Are you using two grinders but the same beans in both?
If you can’t answer all of the above questions confidently or don’t know the answers, please get in touch with me and I’ll explain why they matter and help you answer them.
Your coffee and your guests will thank you later!
- I’m an SCA certified barista and member since 2018
- I have HACCP-equivalent certifications in Food Safety and 4 years experience as a chef at various high-end establishments in Den Haag and Scheveningen
- I’ve passed the Dutch exam “Sociale Hygiene” in 2019
- I ran my own dining room restaurant for 5 years, created unique five-course menus around a theme of the customer’s choosing with matching wines and was host, chef, sommelier and dishwasher as well as doing all the buying using local, fresh, seasonal ingredients.