Coffee tasting. Wait, what? That’s right “coffee tasting”.
Why would you taste coffee? Coffee is coffee, right? Sure, but there are over 30 variables that determine how a cup of coffee tastes when you drink it and that holds for common supermarket brews as well as costly beans from Hacienda La Esmeralda in Panama that sell at $60,000 for 100 kilo (source).
With a coffee tasting I will explain to you and your guests:
- Which different coffee beans exist?
- How to influence the brewing process?
- How can you reliably make great coffee over and over again?
- What are the various brewing methods for coffee?
- Black coffee vs white coffee (i.e. with milk)
- Becoming a home barista
If interested, please get in contact with me.
- Tastings are done on location of your choice.
- Tastings last 2-3 hours but I can extend or shorten it to match your ideas and availability.
- I will supply
- coffee, milk, condiments and
- coffee makers but can also use what you already have.
- You supply
- cups, water to clean the pallet,
- power connection and
- a calm cool seating environment.